Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Friday, October 27, 2006

Slump

For some reason I have bneen feeling down lately. Not sure why, but just in a slump. I have not felt like posting a blog or doing a lot of the other things that I normally do. I have had a very short fuse with the kids too, which I hate.I feel like I am a burden to people and hate that I have to lean on people so much.
I know that all of this is still some PPD hanging on since having Payton, but I am ready for it to just go away. I have a great group of moms that I love to hang out with and talk to, but even there lately I am just feeling funny.
Now I know some of them will read this and please don't read into it any more than what it is, I am just feeling uggh, it will go away eventually.
OK vent over, back to other things

I downloaded my first digi scrap kit yesterday and although it took forever with this stupid dial up, I am hooked. I downloaded another one today. I can't wait to have DSL so that I can really get going. Now all I need is a good camera and I will be set.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

Hey - in an attempt to cheer you up, I thought I would let you know that I wandered in here from the participant list on the NaBloPoMo website, and thought your blog was great :)

Good luck posting throughout November!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home