Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Scared silly..

Ok after yesterdays post I decided that I would watch Ghost Hunter last night. I am a huge fan of these shows that set out to disprove their own evidence and don't just overreact when the capture a particle of dust on film.
Well, I was sitting there watching a rerun from last week and half way through the show I had to turn it off. First they started in a family's home where their daughter was having experiences. They caught some really spooky sounds on the DVR and that was about it. Enough for me to have said see ya, buit they were happy about having a ghost there.
Then they went to an old prison. In the lead up story, they had some other investigators talking about things that they had witnessed. One was a picture of a shadow person and the other appeared to be an actual ghost moving around although it looked like a transparent person. I wathced them set up and then had to turn it off because I was starting to scare myself. I could just picture a shadow person standing on the porch if I looked out there at night. Crazy I know, but enough for me to say no more and watch a rerin of Home Improvement instead.



Don't worry, all of my blogs are not going to be about ghosts. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home