Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Friday, November 03, 2006

DSL....

Well, they actually turned on our DSL yesterday after many previous delays. I had to break down and call them though to make sure that it would be activated yesterday, and at first he told me that it was going to be delayed again. I was ready to give him an ear full when he came back on to tell me that we were ready to go.
It is nice. I can go site to site faster, and it downloads so much faster, but the main thing now is there is a delay when I type. I am sure it is something easy to fix, but I have not mustered up the streangth to call yet LOL yes I am having a lazy moment, but get ready moms, because now I can scrap to my hearts content and put you all through the misery of having to look at them ROFL.

You know you love it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home