Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Monday, November 06, 2006

Random thoughts

WHy did blogger lose my post from the weekend? Oh well LOL

Why is having a prescription called into a pharmacy such an ordeal?

I have to go grocery shopping today and am dreading it, although it could be much worse.

Why won't Friday hurry up and get here so that Dave will be back at work??

I am ready for Thanksgiving dinner already, LOL I just made our reservations for our dinner. MMMM

Maybe next year I will make my own TD dinner.

I need to go take a shower so I will be ready to go when the prescription finally comes in.

I wonder how many people really read my blog....HMMMMMM

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger ErinRagan said...

I read, Sarah! :)

I highly recommend making your own Thanksgiving meal... it's actually FUN and sooooo yummy!

Although, I really hate the clean-up involved! lololol

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger meliss said...

I'm another voyeur. :)
I enjoy reading your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home