Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bad Habits

Well, I started a terrible habit of giving Wyatt lolly pops. That had been all that the has wanted lately, so yesterday they were all gone even though we still have half a bag. Well we had many tantrums yesterday and I though that that would be the worst of it, but all he has asked for this morning has been "pops". I tell him that they are all gone and he screams at the top of his lungs. I try offering something else and nothing else works!! UGGH I am going to go crazy by the end of the day. LOL I guess maybe tomorrow will be better. I am just glad that Dave is at work today or else it would be ten times worse since he can't stand to hear the whining and begging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home