Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Well, today is the day....

that they are pulling C from school. For those of you who don't know C is my boyfriends oldest son. He will be 18 in December. At the beginning of the school year they told him that he could quit when he turned 18 since he was only in the 10th grade this year. Well, last time I checked it was not December yet, but since he has already been suspended 3 times in the last two weeks and has missed over the 11 days of school allowed, he is getting pulled out today.
On an up note, he has been working since Friday with his step dad at some construction type job. He even went yesterday when the SD was sick. My only concern is how long is this going to last. Dave talked to his ex last night and told her that he could not take him to work all the time and she told him that he would have to talk to her husband about that. I looked right at Dave when he said that and said, NO C will have to talk to him about that. If he is adult enough to quit school then he is adult enough to find a way to work. Dave didn't like hearing it, but he actually agreed.
I am officially done keeping my mouth shut about this matter. Noone gets to sit at home all day except me LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home