Just another day

Random thoughts from a random mind

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thank Goodness For...

surge protectors!!!!!!!!!!!! We just had a power surge I am assuming. All the electric in the house shut off for a matter of seconds and then came back on. Of course I was on the computer as usual when that happened and lost the blinkie that I was working on. No big deal just turn the computer on and keep going right?? Wrong. I went to turn the power back on and the only the monitor and modem worked. I tried a few different things and was about to give up hope when I decided to try one more thing. I unplugged the printer and plugged the computer into that outlet on the surge protector and it worked! Needless to say I was estatic LOL but again I say Thank Goodness for surge protectors!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home